Updated: Nov 12, 2019
1. STOP! Yes you read right stop, take a deep breath and re center your thoughts.
2. Place one hand on your belly and one on your forehead and start deep breathing.
3. Place one hand each on your chest where your lungs are situated.
4. Breath in for 7 counts and out for 11 counts - sit down if you have to.
5. Once you are composed, start writing down a list and prioritise things that you can do today (without overwhelming your day with tasks to do - be realistic) and make a conscious effort to stopping yourself from worrying about what has not happened yet.